Earth Series Christmas Cards
The Christmas Story often speaks of the Earth and Jesus’ relationship to it, so these Christmas card designs depict three aspects; Love, Peace and Kingship. Love came down and dwelt among us in the form of Jesus; He came to bring peace on Earth, and He is the King of Kings.
Matching stickers for festive fun and gift wrapping are also available!
Designed using a teal and copper palette, each card features a globe, copper foil effect calligraphy, an associated Bible verse, and doodles containing images and words depicting aspects of the Christmas story that link to the feature theme. Further details for each card is listed below.
LOVE CAME DOWN - John 1 v24 - ‘The Word became flesh and dwelt among us...full of grace and truth.’
Also featuring John 3 v16 inside the doodle background.
The globe is surrounded by a Bethlehem silhouette scene, highlighted by baby Jesus in a manger in copper foil effect.
PEACE ON EARTH - Isaiah 9 v6 ‘And his name shall be called Wonderful Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.’
Also featuring elements of Luke 2 v8-20.
The globe is surrounded by a hillside landscape and the story of the shepherds’ journey to Bethlehem, highlighted by a dove carrying an olive branch in copper foil effect.
LET EARTH RECEIVE HER KING - Joy to the world! Psalm 98 v6 ‘Make a joyful noise before the king, Adonai!’
Also featuring more lyrics of the classic Christmas Carol ‘Joy to the World’.
The globe is surrounded by silhouette crowns, highlighted by a copper foil effect crown with a crown of thorns overlapping.
- Available in a pack of 3 (one of each design), 6 (two of each design) or 9 (three of each design)
- The cards measure 148mm x 148mm square
- Each card comes with a 110g brown ribbed manila, diamond flap, gummed envelope measuring 155mm x 155mm
- Printed on ensocoat cardstock which has a nice sheen but is easy to write on
- Blank inside for your own message
- Packaged in a protective cellophane sleeve (using up the last of those I already have, then switching to biodegradable!)